Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
Housemate wanted to share comfortable brick Arlington townhome near Shirlington, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, and D.C.
DETAILS (one room available):
- Cozy second-floor bedroom available with a good-sized closet ($1250)
- Lots of natural light, hardwood floors throughout
- Updated bathroom is on the same floor (you'd share with only one other housemate)
- Furnished common areas: Living room, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island seating, cozy fenced in backyard with deck
- Laundry: Access to washer/dryer
- Housemates: Geo-bachelor/ettes welcome; non-smoking. You'd be living with two other housemates in total. You'd share the second-floor with one other housemate (they have a separate bedroom). Current housemates are professional men in their 40s, including a civilian renting the basement bedroom and a military professional renting an upstairs bedroom, neat and respectful and looking for like-minded housemates. Relaxed vibe, but not a party house.
- Fairlington neighborhood - close to everything!
- Right by highway 395 King St. exit
- 2.5 miles from Gate 1 at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
- Metrobus stop a half block away includes routes to Pentagon Metro station, Pentagon City, Ballston, and DC
- Bikeshare accessible
- Walking/biking distance to Shirlington Village (Harris Teeter, AMC theater, library, post office, bus station, great restaurants and shops) and Four Mile Run and W&OD trails
- Current housemates are cyclists and all-weather commuters and can share tips if you're interested in bike commuting in the area
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- Right next to tennis court and basketball hoops, BBQ pit, pool*
- Free on and off-street parking lot*
*Free pool pass and parking lot decal available by registering with neighborhood association office
- Deposit is $1250 for cozy bedroom
- WiFi and water/sewer are included
- Would split electric with two other housemates, estimated ~$30 to $90 a month per person (seasonal)
- Income/employment verification and a credit and background check will be conducted for all applicants
- Occupancy limited to one person, non-smoking
- Term: Six months to a year preferred, but negotiable
Please enter your zip code and rank: