Description of Services: I am a high-touch agent and property manager offering a fresh and hassle-free approach to the constantly evolving market in Omaha and its suburbs, specializing in home buying or selling, military relocation and real estate investments. No matter where you are on the property ladder, I will guide you every step of the way with an unmatched devotion and tireless work ethic.
I understand that success in real estate is not just about prices; it is also about relationships. I believe that realty is a business built on trust and strong client friendships that remain long after the transaction is complete. The responsibility as your agent does not come lightly because buying, selling or renting a home is much more than a business deal, it is a whole new beginning.
As a real estate agent, my first priority is to make my clients happy. Even though all the complex details involved in real estate can seem daunting, my goal is to make it a seamless and enjoyable experience. My clients can count on me any time of day when they have a question or concern. From property hunting and price negotiations to advertising and legal paperwork, I will help you meet your goals with ease
Experience: A husband and father first, I proudly served in the United States Navy submarine force for more than 21 years. With an innate skill and passion in real estate, the experience I acquired in service facilitated my aspirations in the thriving industry. A strong engineering background with concentrations in mathematics expanded my natural talent for recognizing and delivering the best possible deal. A North Carolina native, my southern charm and hospitality are perfect complements to Omaha’s friendly Midwestern neighborhoods.
If you would like to work together, please reach out and give me the opportunity to earn your respect and trust. I am ready to help you achieve your goals with my promise to uphold the core values of honor, courage and commitment in every aspect of our relationship. Let’s re-invent the art of real estate together!
Certifications/Awards: Headley Realty, P.C. is the founding home of the Champions Program, rewarding Active Duty Military, Veterans, and more with cash back after closing as a seller or buyer!
Professional Designations: Licensed Nebraska REALTOR®
- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
- The Code of Ethics, adopted in 1913, was one of the first codifications of ethical duties adopted by any business group. The Code ensures that consumers are served by requiring REALTORS® to cooperate with each other in furthering clients' best interests.
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Understanding of the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Ability to provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Ability to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- Knowledge of the military relocation process needed to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Ability to explain the basics of VA financing and its advantages/disadvantages