Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
Historic Old Wythe. Very charming, one of a kind, large home on a great street. Solid old home construction with modern updates in a desirable location with water view. This beautiful must-see home is 3 houses from the Chesapeake Bay and convenient to bases, shopping, the historic downtown Hampton waterfront, Colonial Williamsburg, and numerous area beaches. It is zoned for the award winning Armstrong Elementary School for the Arts. Completely renovated and ready for move in.
The house features all of the following:
- Full sized front porch, two working fireplaces.
- Brand new windows throughout and new exterior doors.
- Beautiful custom wood work, new paint, and hardwood floors throughout.
- Central air and large basement.
- New kitchen with marble counter tops and island, modern appliances and a spacious walk-in pantry with lots of shelving and storage.
- Open floor plan including living room, dining room, and huge family/great room.
- Two newly remodeled full baths and one half bath downstairs.
- Three bedrooms with large closets, new carpeting, new paint, new blinds, and new windows.
- Massive master suite with vaulted ceiling and Velux skylights.
- Additional large room that could serve as an office, fitness room, or another bedroom.
- Large, private, pet friendly back yard, with perimeter fence and hedge surrounding. - - Back deck and huge interlock paved patio.
- Fully wired detached two car garage with lots of storage and work space.
This home is available for sale or rent and can be viewed at any time. Please call 757-371-9092 to schedule a visit/home tour.
Please enter your zip code and rank: