Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
This beautifully upgraded brick townhouse is located in the highly sought-after, family-friendly neighborhood Cameron Station! This spacious property has 3BR/3.5BA, 2,400 SF, 2 car garage, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, deck (grill allowed), office/den, Jacuzzi tub, wine closet, and upgraded kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Other amenities include gym, pool, fitness classes, free shuttle to/from metro, easy access to highways, parks, trails, neighborhood shops and farmers market!
- 3 Bedrooms/suites - each with a full bathroom and walk-in California style closet
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,400 Square Feet
- 2 car garage with remote access from anywhere through your phone
- Hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace
- Deck (grills allowed)
- 9-foot ceilings (or higher) in all rooms
- Dual-zone air conditioning with remote access anywhere through your phone
- Spacious living room, dining room, and kitchen with hardwood floors
- Kitchen upgraded with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Kitchen has a pantry, island, many storage cabinets
- Master suite with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and a huge walk-in closet
- Insulated wine closet
- Free Metro shuttle (1 mile from Van Dorn, 3 miles from King Street)
- Easy access to I-95, I-395, I-495
- Dog Friendly
- Gym (free weights, machines, cardio machines, basketball court)
- Brenman Park, Boothe Park surrounding the neighborhood
- Walking/Running/biking trails along edge of neighborhood (feed into W&OD trail, Mount Vernon trail, Eisenhower Rd)
- 2 dog parks within walking distance
- Plenty of parking on all roads surrounding the house
- Biannual yard sale
- Neighborhood Farmers market
- Neighborhood shops with a restaurant, coffeehouse, dry cleaner, market, preschool, and more!
- All the attractions of Washington D.C., Old Town Alexandria, and more
- Port City Brewery (1 mile)
- Samuel L. Tucker Elementary School (only a few blocks away)
- Francis C. Hammond Middle School
- T.C. Williams High School
Please enter your zip code and rank: