Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
Updated, spacious, and sun filled end-unit townhouse (rare!) adjacent to the George Washington Parkway in family friendly Old Town Greens. Easy access to major thoroughfares: GW Parkway, Route 1, I-395, and I-495 (Beltway). Three miles (7 minutes) to Washington Reagan (DCA) National Airport. 5 miles to DC (15 minutes).
Enjoy four floors of living space with 4 bedrooms (including master with en-suite bath and walk-in closet, and upper level suite with full bath and private balcony), 4.5 baths, walkout ground floor with gas fireplace and built-ins - perfect as a playroom, office, family room, etc.
Beautifully appointed home with features that include:
- Hardwood floors & dimmable recessed lighting throughout
- High ceilings
- Nest smart thermostats (dual zone HVAC)
- Maytag washer/Electrolux dryer (purchased 2016)
- Granite and quartz countertops
- Dual nozzle master shower and jacuzzi tub
- New stainless steel appliances
- Home security system
- Central vacuum system
- Cordless window shades throughout with light-filtering and room-darkening layers that move independently
- Deck with plush spring and summer foliage and retractable awning provides privacy for relaxing, entertaining, or dining al fresco
- Front glass storm door that faces west, allowing afternoon sun to pour in
- Newly renovated ground floor back patio with additional side gate access; perfect for entertaining or outdoor space for kids
- Spacious two car garage with storage alcove.
Mounted televisions on the ground floor and the top floor bedroom convey with the rental, as does the entertainment center in the main living room and all cordless window shades.
Walking distance to the shops and restaurants at Slater’s Lane; Old Town’s historic King Street; Del Ray.
Future home of Potomac Yards Metro Station.
Community amenities include: Pool; playground; walking trails; complimentary shuttle service to Braddock Road Metro Station (Monday-Friday); community landscaping. Bi-weekly trash and weekly recycling pickup.
Quick commute to the Pentagon, Fort Myer, Washington Navy Yard, Fort Belvoir, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Andrews Air Force Base. 10 minutes to the future Amazon HQ2; 5 minutes to the future Virginia Tech Innovation Campus.
HOA fees included in rent. Tenant covers all utilities. Minimum one-year lease with desire for multi-year lease. Available 30 September 2019.
Please enter your zip code and rank: