Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
Comfort, Privacy, Convenience. Great home with bright, open floor plan: 3 bedrooms, 2 full & 2 half baths, formal dining room, living room, family room, den, office, and study. Large and spacious master suite!
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, generous granite countertops, custom cabinetry, a convenient pantry and other special features. Hardwood floors and sliding glass doors lead to a private deck with a slate and brick patio -- perfect for family BBQs and outdoor entertaining. A central vacuum system services all 3 floors to make cleaning a breeze. Attached garage and off-street parking. The home offers additional storage space on 1st floor and in the garage and attic.
***3.5 miles to The Pentagon***
- 1 mile to DoD Washington Headquarters Services at Mark Center
- 2 miles to the National Guard Bureau and Army National Guard Readiness Center (111 South George Mason Drive, Arlington, VA)
- 2 miles to the National Foreign Affairs Training Center (Foreign Service Institute)
- 3 miles to /Ft Myer-Henderson Hall/Crystal City
- 17 Minutes to White House, Capitol Hill, National Defense University (NDU), Bolling AFB
- Minutes to Old Town Alexandria, Shirlington, and Columbia Pike shopping & entertainment
- Public transit to Pentagon: 20min (ART 75 to Metrobus 7C via Shirlington)
Public School data: Fairfax County Public Schools
- Glen Forest Elementary (1.8 mi)
- Glasgow Middle School (3 mi)
- JEB Stuart High School (2.5 mi)
Please enter your zip code and rank: