Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
Beautiful single family home available in this sought after area of Harker Heights! Great proximity to Fort Hood, parks, schools, restaurants and shopping! Recently all new interior paint. Well designed floor plan with a large master bedroom & master bath, tall ceilings, and two living room areas. This home features a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom designed island (fits 3-4 stools) that provides abundant counter space and storage with pull out drawers. The kitchen also has a bay window that brings in beautiful natural light.
The spacious patio with a pergola and partial shade provides for great outdoor living and entertainment. Backyard is fenced and includes a producing peach tree. Front lawn has a sprinkler system.
Close proximity to several parks and community services, including Harker Heights city pool, City Recreation Center, Carl Levine Park and the Purser Family park that features a frisbee disc golf course & dog park. This home is minutes from Market Heights (Target, Old Navy, B&N, Starbucks), SAMs Club, restaurants and shopping. Within walking distance to Mountain View ES and Union Grove MS, and only two miles from Harker Heights HS. This home sits on a one block street, so it does not experience a lot of through traffic. Furnace & A/C unit, ceiling fans and other updates within the past 7 years. Managed by local, reliable and professional property manager.
Mountain View Elementary School
Union Grove Middle School
Harker Heights High School
- Recent new interior paint (cafe latte/ light neutral beige color)
- All stainless steel appliances
- Large kitchen island with room for 3-4 bar stools/seats. Roll out drawers on island with spacious storage
- Bay windows in kitchen
- Tall ceilings
- Two living room/family areas
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and the two main living room areas
- Master bath has double sinks and spacious tub
- Double closets in master bedroom
- Large and beautiful windows for natural light
- Large, fenced-in back yard with spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Peach tree in backyard
- Two car garage
- Friendly neighborhood
- Low traffic street
- Washer and dryer not included
- Pets must be approved by owner. Additional (refundable) pet deposit required if approved: $300/pet.
$1000 security deposit, background check and credit score check is required within application process. *Good credit is a must*
$1,295 rent/per month.
Contact Property Manager, Juan Abrego, if interested - (254) 681-6910.
Please enter your zip code and rank: