Description of Services: Certified and experienced in assisting active duty and retired military staff and families with their unique real estate requirements.
Experience: As a REALTOR® with over 15 years of experience helping people buy and sell homes in the South-Dayton suburbs, Doug has acquired the reputation for being a smart professional who instills confidence in his clients, communicates consistently and effectively, utilizes the latest technology and provides top-notch customer service. Born and raised in the area and currently residing in Centerville, DOUG WAGNER knows everything about the market and all it has to offer.
Well-versed in the buying and selling process, Doug serves sellers and buyers of homes in all areas adjacent to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base including but not limited to Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Kettering, Springboro and Oakwood.
Certifications/Awards: Dayton Area Board of REALTORS® Sales Leader Club – 2013-2020
RE/MAX Sales Award Club – 2013-2020
RE/MAX Hall of Fame
Professional Designations: • Military Relocation Professional® (MRP) ~certified to assist active duty and retired military staff and families with their unique real estate needs
• Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) ~the highest designation awarded in residential sales
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) ~the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
• Certified Internet Professional (e-PRO® ~advanced real estate technology training program
• Dayton Region Ambassador ~trained in the history and benefits of living in the Dayton area
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) ~accomplished in working with 50+ clients downsizing or transitioning to non-traditional homes.