Description of Services: Offering stellar services to all who desire to buy, sell or invest in real estate. Regardless if you’re a first time home buyer, relocating, empty nester, retiree, millennial, divorcee, newlywed, growing family, relocating or investing; I’m here to help you transition as smoothly as possible. I look forward to talking with you soon!
Experience: Jennifer Lesesne, MBA/Realtor is a license Maryland real estate agent and real estate investor. As a former event planner, budget manager, supervisor of 10+ years, and current owner of a personal real estate portfolio, Jennifer understands the power of excellent negotiation, financial management, organization, time management, creative approach to problem-solving, contract management, and most important, good communication and customer service.
• 5-Star Realtor; employ customer satisfaction and follow-up efforts resulting in consistent repeat business and client referrals;
• Analyze market trends, conditions, and activity to accurately advise clients and develop competitive market proposals;
• Cultivate valuable relationships with top-notch mortgage lenders, title companies, attorney’s, and contractors as an added resource for my clients;
• Advise clients on critical sale and purchase decisions in alignment with their financial goals/needs;
• Last 12 month sales range: 65k – 720k.
Certifications/Awards: RE/MAX Executive Club Member 2018-2020
Calvert County Chamber Ambassador of the Year 2019
Professional Designations: Master of Business Administration
Military Relocation Professional
Accredited Buyer Representative
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Specialist
At Home With Diversity Certified