Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
NATURE'S PARADISE. Unique apartment in a secure setting. Lower level of a family home with a 3-acre yard and a stream running through it. KIDS & PETS LOVE it! A lot like a private park, but also a super safe, quiet setting and a surprisingly convenient location.
PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT in the Top 100 nationally, HS is #1 in Maryland! More than 15 private schools within a 6 mile radius, 3 within walking distance.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Lots of space! TWICE as large as most two bedroom apartments listed! More than 1500 square feet total. Storage & shelving free up bedrooms and common room for living.
• Huge Common Area (Lounging, Dining): 28 x 17 feet, about 450 square feet.
• Very roomy Bedrooms: 18 x 13 feet and 17 x 13 feet not including closet areas.
• Walk-in Closets in both Bedrooms.
• Freshly painted; kitchen and baths newly renovated.
• Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
• Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Induction Cooking, Digital Stainless Steel Convection Oven, Microwave.
• High-end Front-loader LG HE washer & dryer set in Unit. No coins.
UTILITIES & PARKING
• Driveway Parking for 2 cars included, Additional Parking Spaces $50/month/each.
• $2500 rent includes $200 for Utilities (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Trash, Removal, Recycling, Water, Sewer).
• WiFi and Cable TV = additional $120/month.
• Super safe neighborhood at the border of Bethesda's 20817 and Potomac's 20854.
• So secure that Amazon, UPS, and FedEx leave packages safely at the door.
• Feels like you're living in the country but it's only 25 minutes to the White House or Smithsonian, non-rush hour. It’s only 2 miles – 4 minutes – to 495 Beltway to anyplace in Virginia or Maryland.
• DCA is 21 minutes; IAD is 23; BWI is 39, non-rush hour.
• UNIVERSITY commutes: AMERICAN in as little as 14 minutes, GEORGETOWN & GW 18 minutes, HOWARD & CATHOLIC 26 minutes, non-rush hour times.
• Starbucks, grocery stores, drug stores, banks, restaurants are a 4-minute drive.
• Home Depot and Montgomery Mall are 7-minutes; two Trader Joe's are within 15 minutes.
GREAT OUTDOOR LIVING AT YOUR DOORSTEP
• Yard = one acre of grass, 2 acres of woods, (+ another 3 acres surrounding) and a stream with small fish.
• No gym or pool, but you'll see wildlife including Deer, Foxes, Ducks, Owls, Hawks, Herons, and more.
• Shared Patio, Deck, Fire Pit & Grill.
• Patio 40 ft across, super-sized Fire Pit 10 ft across, great for Fall or Winter Bonfires.
• Pets subject to approval (not aggressive, not a noise nuisance, and compatible with Landlord's pets). To be negotiated based on pet(s): small monthly fee and non-refundable Duct Cleaning Fee.
• Security Deposit One Month's Rent.
• Flexible Lease; One Year Preferred.
• Smoking Outside Only.
• Flexible Move-In Date.
Can also consider renting furnished. LANDLORD can provide reference from former military family if desired and email pictures of how they decorated the apartment.
Please enter your zip code and rank: