Save Favorites and get alerts on homes using your criteria
You have not viewed any products recently.
This form can only be used to report this AD. You are NOT allowed to send UNSOLICITED EMAIL, ADVERTISEMENTS, or SCAM messages to our advertisers.
©2018 MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There are several choices of floor plans for your new home.
Share on Facebook
This beautiful 3-lvl, 4BR/3.5Ba/3 car garage home is on a very private 1.25 acre wooded lot in the prestigious community of The Downs on the Severn – a boaters paradise with two deep water marinas and access to the Severn and Chesapeake! Spacious home has almost 3,600 sq. ft., with a gourmet kitchen w/granite, custom cabinets, all S/S appliances, convection oven and microwave. Hardwood on the main level, with pellet stove in FR and wood fireplace in LR. Inviting MBR Suite with sitting room and wood fireplace is peaceful retreat with views of beautiful wooded back yard and multi-level deck. Recently added large office with granite work surfaces and storage for all your business needs along with Rec Room and gas fireplace in walk-out basement. Home has gorgeous professionally landscaped yard.
Located just minutes away from historic downtown Annapolis and convenient access to the DC Metro area and MetroRail at New Carrolton Station. A MUST SEE!
Significant Improvements: Over $250K in upgrades
• All new Stainless appliances in Kitchen
• All windows replaced in home with Anderson composite frame Low-e/thermo-pane windows. Anderson doors - Downstairs slider door replaced with French Door and rear garage door replaced with fiberglass frosted pane door.
• Extensive professional landscape redesign to include all new hardscapes, trees, shrubbery, flowers and sprinkler system
• Constant pressure well pump installed with acid neutralizing/water conditioning system
• Lower floor (walkout basement) - home office with premium cabinets, bookcases and granite work surfaces
• Family room fireplace – installed pellet stove insert and stainless steel flue liner
• Steel door (fire/security rated) installed – home entry from garage
• Renovated family room with updated lighting, in-ceiling speakers, media room setup and crown molding
• 1000 gal propane tank buried in back yard
• All new dual fuel heating, Air conditioning and air-handling system install
• Premium insulating blinds installed throughout (window shades are top-down, bottom-up shades
• On-demand hot water heater installed
• All bathrooms - new low-volume flush toilets installed
• New wood floor upstairs hallway
• New upstairs carpeting
• New Solid core doors and trim installed upstairs
• Lower Level (basement) – gas fireplace added
Please enter your zip code and rank: