Date Available: 4/1/2017
2 YearPet Policy:
Upon ApprovalRent to Own:
0.5 acresHome Size:
2700 sq. ft.Home Age:
5 - 10 yrsFloors:
Utilities Cost: $300.00
Parking: Attached Garage - 2 Car(s)Features:
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Disability Features (if any)
- Washer Dryer
Available 1 April 2017. Make all your dreams come true in the ocean-front paradise of Willoughby. This beautiful 2700 square foot, 3-story condo comes with breathtaking views and your own quiet beach on the Chesapeake Bay. With 4-spacious bedrooms, there’s lots of space for your family and friends to enjoy a beach getaway. The kitchen and all 3.5 bathrooms are completely renovated with granite/marble countertops and tile. This gem has a formal dining room, large open family room, and a fireplace for those cool nights on the Bay. The master bedroom and bathroom are a private oasis of space and comfort with a walk-in closet fireplace, and jetted tub. Closets and storage galore throughout the home. Take in the view from your own private Juliet balcony overlooking the beach. This home is ideally located for privacy when you desire, fun when you need it, and work when you must away from the traffic flow of Norfolk.
Best Contact Information: Contact Andrew or Kari at (508) 728-6132 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Many more pictures are available by clicking VIRTUAL TOUR link.
- ZERO condo or association fees.
- Handicapped accessible private elevator to all 3 floors.
- Fully installed wireless ADT Pulse security system. You can run it from your cellphone!
- Dual zone electric central heat and air
- High-end lighting fixtures
- Washer/dryer included
- Exceptional amount of outdoor and indoor storage
- Less than 1 mile from the Ocean View Pier excitement, but you have your own quiet beach if peace and quiet is what you desire.
- PREMIER LOCATION FOR MILITARY FAMILIES - From this spot, there is no traffic to or from Little Creek or Norfolk Naval Bases.
Ocean View Elementary School
Middle School: Northside Middle School
High School: Granby High School
Naval Station Norfolk Relocation Information
Helpful Telephone Numbers
Base Operator: (757) 444-0000, DSN 564-0000More Base Information
Fleet and Family Support Center: (757) 444-2102, DSN 564-2102
Lincoln Military Housing Regional Housing Office: (757) 802-3390
Lincoln Military Housing Norfolk Pointe District: (757) 416-7220
Lincoln Military Housing Norfolk Crossing District: (757) 282-6666
Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads Housing Office: (800) 628-7510