Date Available: 9/1/2017
1 YearPet Policy:
Upon ApprovalRent to Own:
1620 sq. ft.Home Age:
5 - 10 yrsFloors:
25'6" x 11'6"Second Bedroom:
11'1" x 11'1"Third Bedroom:
10'1" x 10'9"Great Room:
16'9" x 14'3"Dining Room:
9'4" x 9'10"
Utilities Cost: $200.00
Parking: Attached Garage - 2 Car(s)Features:
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Washer Dryer
Very nice 3 level town home condo backing to woods in a great location close to shopping and restaurants. 5 miles to Fort Belvoir and 9 miles to the Pentagon. Master suite is entire second level with a huge master bathroom and closet. 1 car garage with a driveway space also. Shows well.
Look out the window and see GREEN, not other townhomes!
- 1st level - Great room with living and dining room, gourmet kitchen, half bathroom.
- 2nd level - Master Bedroom suite with sitting room, huge master bathroom, huge closet, laundry.
- 3rd level - 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and 2nd full bathroom.
- GE Profile Appliances (cook top, double oven with convection and microwave, dishwasher).
- One car garage, one driveway space, and one parking pass for community parking.
- Groveton Woods has it's own private gate to Harrison LN.
- Custom wood blinds in each room.
- Custom paint.
- Efficient front loading washer and dryer.
- Two piece crown molding.
- Two piece chair rail and picture frame molding.
- Network center with CAT5 and cable to all rooms.
- Gas Fireplace.
- 3 Ceiling Fans
- 9' Ceilings on Main level.
Owner is a licensed real estate agent.
Middle School: Carl Sandburg
High School: West Potomac
Fort Belvoir Relocation Information
Helpful Telephone Numbers
Post Operator: (703) 545-6700More Base Information
Army Community Service: (703) 805-4590, DSN 655-4590
Fort Belvoir Housing Services Office: (703) 454-9700
The Villages at Belvoir (on-post housing):(703) 619-3877