Nara Rakhmetova represented me and my wife in our first-time home purchase in Falls Church, VA that closed in June 2017. From the moment I first reached out to Nara back in March till the closing date and beyond, Nara was absolutely the most professional, knowledgeable, and helpful agent we could ever hope for.
For the reader’s sake, below I outline Nara’s critical strengths with specific facts and examples from our home-buying experience.
1. Speed. Nara does everything super fast. Nara would almost always return my emails/texts/calls within minutes. When she was once with another client when I called her, she texted me back in two minutes saying she would call me back later.
2. Putting the customer above all else. Nara was available for us 24/7 and she would get out of her way to offer us the best service. Also, on a regular basis she checks to make sure her preferred lenders, home inspectors, etc. are still offering competitive pricing and drops those that are not anymore, thus saving money to her clients.
3. Clarity. A combination of Nara’s knowledge, experience, and communication skills results in her clarity in communication. For us newbies, it was really important to understand well all the steps, who does what when and why. Nara would explain all facets of home buying for us in clear and simple terms. Her emails were clear and concise.
4. Knowledge and experience. During our house viewing tour, Nara would immediately bring weak spots in the house to our attention.
5. Flexibility. From day one, Nara said she would be totally fine working with whatever lender, home inspector, or title company I would prefer.
Soon after closing and moving, we received a thank you letter from Nara and a bunch of return address stickers she thoughtfully prepared for us. If only all the people in the world did their job as great as Nara does, the world would be a much better place...