Why Choose Me
Description of Services: Let me help you make your move to Virginia as seamless as possible. I moved to the Washington, D.C. area in 1995 and have provided service to the Department of Defense for the last 17 years. Do you need help buying, selling, or renting? Please look to me for advice and guidance. I will patiently guide you through the process. Please call me directly with any questions: 703-577-4468.
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through
Experience: A highly-capable real estate salesperson with extensive experience with federal, government, and military customers.
You can expect from me:
1. Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
2. A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
3. Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
4. Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
5. Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources.
I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get start
Certifications/Awards: Certifications: Virginia Real Estate License
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
Education: Bachelor of Arts, Communication, minor in Psychology, The George Washington University
PMI Institute Project Management Professional Classes associated with Georgetown University
National and Virginia Principles of Real Estate
Professional Designations: Member of the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)